Haldane Construction Services Ltd
Customer Service : Haldane Construction Services Ltd
Customer service policy
Haldane construction services limited wants to put the client at the top of its agenda. This customer service policy sets out what this committee means in practise. What our clients can expect from us and what we expect of our clients.
Our customer service policy makes clear the company’s commitment to provide excellent services that offer value for money. Key to achieving that vision is a good relationship with our clients.
Different sectors will have different clients, it is important that each are treated to the same high quality response. This policy and the standards with it apply to everyone.
Why have a policy?
Clients who choose Haldane construction Services Limited have an expectation of the services we provide. It is important that you know what to expect from us in terms of service so that you can measure whether we are successful or not. As a billing contractor we provide a wide range of services and employ a number of staff. It is important that all of our staff understand and deliver the same high quality service irrespective of the sector or area that they work.
Our Customer Charter
Haldane Construction wishes to be an organisation that puts the need of the customer first. Our staff are committed to providing a responsive, caring and professional service.
We promise to:
- Act in a professional manner and be polite at all times.
- Deal with your enquiry promptly or explain the reason for any delay.
- Listen to you and ask for our views.
- Keep or promises.
- open and honest and explain our decisions.
- Apologise when we make a mistake and put things right
- Accept your high to complain and guarantee a full investigation and considered response.
- Treat you an your data with respect
We would like you to:
- Give us the information we need to help you
- Treat all our employees appropriately and with respect
- Help us to improve by giving us your views and suggestions
If we don’t do as we say I this charter, please tell us.
Our customer standards
We aim to:
- Answer the phone within seven rings.
- Return your call within one working day if you have left us a message.
- See you within 15 minutes of an appointment time, but if we can not meet this we will explain and let you know when you can be seen.
- Reply to letters and emails within 10 working days.
- If your query can not be resolved within 10 days we will contact you to explain why and give you timescales.
- Acknowledge emails sent to email@example.com within 48 hours and respond fully within 10 working days.
- Respond to complains within 15 working days
- Resolve your query at the first point of contact or provide you with the details of who can help, together with timescales.
- Communicate with clarity.
- Make sure our building and other buildings we use for the provision of our services are accessible.
- Provide seating and somewhere to fill out forms in reception areas.
- Respect your privacy, offering private areas for discussion if required.
- Provide identification request.
- Have well-trained and confident staff that have the skills and knowledge to do the job.
What we ask of you:
- Treat all of our staff with courtesy and respect, avoiding unacceptable behaviour.
- Give us the information and documentation we need to help you.
- Help us by telling us woe we do not meet your expectations, giving your views and suggestion.
How will we monitor this policy?
- Make it easy for you to make a complaint, comment or suggestion.
- Monitor complaints to ensure we learn from our mistakes.
- Monitor our performance against these standards and policy.
- Train and support our staff in providing better customer service.
- Use customer surveys to regularly gather customer feedback.